Have a look at some of our iNVNCBL sponsors...
GLUCO - A BOOST WHEN YOU NEED A BURST
Sometimes, we all need a helping hand. Whether that’s getting through the daily commute, battling the school run or being on the ball at that big meeting.
Whilst coffee and energy products can give you the buzz you need, the caffeine can impact your sleep or leave you feeling a bit frazzled if you overdo it.
There’s a new option available that is totally caffeine free and low in calories too. GLUCO products contain fast acting glucose. They’re totally free of artificial nastiness, sodium or caffeine which makes them a great choice for those looking for the most natural option available when they need an energy boost.
Gluco are proud to be Headline sponsors for the Gluco Triad series and will be at each event to give you a helping hand when you need it most.
For more information visit the Gluco
Founded in 1931, LBS Builders Merchants is the largest and leading independent builders’ merchant in South Wales. LBS consists of 15 merchant branches, 9 plumbers’ merchants (Total Plumbing), a roofing merchant (Casey’s), a civils merchant, a Home and Garden centre and 10 Middleton Kitchen & Bathroom showrooms.
LBS supplies a comprehensive range of building materials to the construction industry through its branch network stretching from Aberdare and Cardiff in the east, to Cardigan and Pembroke Dock in the west. LBS is the one-stop-shop for all building needs.
LBS employs over 330 local, expert staff throughout its branches and has a fleet of over 65 vehicles providing next-day or often-same day delivery. The company supplies building materials across many sectors including self-builds, jobbing builders, contractors, developers, plumbers, roofers, local authorities and the general public.
LBS is an award-winning business, and has received the following recognition in recent years:
- 2017: Independent Builder’s Merchant of the Year (11 – 20 branches) - Builders Merchants’ News Awards, London
- 2017: Achiever of the Year (Dai Thomas, Operations Director) - Builders Merchants’ News Awards, London
- 2017: Branch Manager of the Year (Lee Davies, Total Plumbing) - Builders Merchants’ News Awards, London
- 2017: Best Builders Merchant for Self Builders – Build It Awards
- 2017: Young Merchant Achiever of the Year – BMF Awards
- 2017: Business Of The Year (150+ Employees) – Swansea Bay Business Awards
- 2016: UK’s Best Independent Builders Merchant (11-25 Branches) - Builders Merchants’ Awards for Excellence
- 2016: Kitchen & Bathroom Showroom of the Year (Home Centre, Llandeilo) - Builders Merchants’ Awards for Excellence
- 2016: Branch Manager of the Year (Ben Davies, Aberdare) - Builders Merchants’ Awards for Excellence
- 2016: Business Of The Year (150+ Employees) – Swansea Bay Business Awards
- 2016: Business Of The Year – West Wales Business Awards
For more information visit the LBS website
Nathaniel Cars was established over thirty years ago by Managing Director Wayne Griffiths. Since then we have helped over 20,000 customers to find satisfaction when it comes to their motoring needs.
At our Bridgend showroom we boast a fine selection of over 200 quality used cars and have a great range of new vehicles from Mitsubishi and MG. We also have a twelve bay workshop and MOT bays and can help through all aspects of after sales from simply changing a tyre, a simple service to an engine rebuild. Nathaniel Cars offers you a main dealer service but on all makes and all models at competitive prices.
Nathaniel MG has now opened a showroom in St David’s shopping centre, Cardiff where customers can book a test drive, arrange a part exchange and finance for their car purchase – “Reinventing your car buying experience!”
For more information visit the Nathaniel website
Are you interested in Advertising or Sponsorship opportunities with iNVNCBL?
Whether it’s on a national scale or at a local event level, partnership with iNVNCBL offers great brand exposure and benefits to your business.
Get in touch and we’ll be in contact with more information about these exciting opportunities.